Relevant keywords +Quality content = Easy ranking.
“I will get you Ranked #1 ”
That is what we hear sometimes from some SEO experts using all sorts of funny tactics.
But the truth is nobody can guarantee you to be on the first page why? simply because Google uses so many algorithms when ranking a website that it’s almost impossible to keep up with all of them.
Hi everyone! I hope your day is going great. Today I am going to share one of the best keyword tools used by the Wealthy Affiliate University training so you can see firsthand what you will be able to learn through the program.
Ok, let’s start.
One of the factors that help Ranking is: Content
Great content with quality keywords will be possible for your website to rank #1 page on google.
Most things that bother almost all bloggers and affiliate marketers are the facts that looking for good quality keywords for their websites remains a huge and big burden they have to deal with anytime they want to write a blog.
Because Ranking for the RIGHT keywords can heal or break your website, it is not always about getting visitors to your blog, but it is also about how to get the RIGHT kind of visitors you are targetting. That is why looking for the right keywords product is a MUST.
However, if you come across any good keyword tool that may help you to get what you are looking for, you will be so lucky.
In this blog, I will walk you through you the tool I am currently using to find relevant keywords for my website. ok
Let’s go start.
First, let us define what a keyword means.
What is a keyword?
A keyword is a word and a phrase we do use in our website content that makes it possible for people to find our website via search engines such as Google, Yahoo, and Bing.
In other words ” keywords range from singular words to complex phrases and they are indented to help the content of our web communicate in a way that resonates with humans and Google search spiders”
5 Basic Tips For building a keyword list.
The basic tips most bloggers are using to look for good keywords are:
- To think like a customer: When you want to create a list of words to look for something, which words do you type in as a customer?
- Select specific keywords: why? to target specific customers, for example: If you are looking for glasses for blind people, you need to look for specific keywords like; how do color blind glasses work?
- keywords have to be directly related to your themes and products and target only customers who may be interested in a particular product.
- Select general keywords: the reason you need to select general keywords is to reach people as much as you can, it may be difficult to reach potential customers when adding general keywords, but when you test those general keywords it will be so easy to decide which ones give better results.
- You have to pick up and choose the right number of keywords that should be relevant to your content. check out a couple of keyword tools to create and set good quality keywords: for example, Google webmaster but the one am currently using is called: JAAXY TOOL.
What is Jaaxy?
The main purpose of a keyword research tool is to improve your rankings and create better-performing content.
Jaaxy keyword tool is created by a Marketing university called: Wealthy Affiliate to ease the process of getting higher rankings.
Here is a picture of what Jaaxy can be useful for as well. It s not only a system to use to search for keywords but it’s far more than you can expect.
Jaaxy is an advanced keyword tool owned and created by co-founders of Wealthy Affiliate training online business:
Kyle & Carson: They have a lot of experience in the Internet Marketing and online business field as well, they have been in the market since 2005, you can check them here if you need to get more information about their online business.
It’s an easy tool to use and very beneficial for beginners and advanced bloggers as well.
It has such a lot of benefits and features to choose from.
How much does Jaaxy cost?
Jaaxy has three membership options you can choose from, it all depends on how far are going in your blogging business.
You can still try Jaaxy for free and see if it fits your needs as an online entrepreneur on not. If so you can still upgrade to a Pro member or even to an Enterprise member, it’s all about you how you find it beneficial to your business.
Why Jaaxy is my favorite tool?
Simply because it has a lot of beneficial tools to choose from, let us take a few tools as an example :
- Tracks and monitors your website: tracking history and the authority of the web as well.
- Create and manage a powerful list of keywords.
- Select and analyze your competition with the three main search engines.
- The only tool that has as far as I know the alphabet soup technique to uncover tons of niches and keywords.
- Helps you to find relevant affiliate programs in your niche.
These are just some highlights of what the tool can do for you
However, Our tool system still has a couple of Pros and Cons I need to mention
- You can try it for free
- Make it easy to find new ideas
- Very easy and friendly to use
Jaaxy is the cheapest keyword tool if we compare it to others like SEMrush:$65 a month, BUZZsumo $100 a month.
- You can save your list of keywords you want to use later on.
- There is a video to walk you through how to operate and use the software.
- Need an internet connection.
- Works only in the English language.
My Final thought:
After I used the Jaaxy keyword tool many times to look for keywords for my website, and I am still using it for free as I am currently a member of Wealthy Affiliate who owned this tool, I can assure you this is my unique tool so far I can trust to look for my keywords anytime I want to write a blog.
I noticed that it is so easy to get used to and gives me more details and options of keywords I can choose from.
It does not require any skills at all and it is very efficient and effective.
If you want to try it, please do so I need to hear from you what you think and how it’s working for you as well.
For your information, there are other keyword tools you can check out if you want, they all have the same system as far as looking for the right keywords.
But when it comes to the price and more features to go further on your online business, I can definitely suggest the Jaazy SEO keyword tool as the best you rely on to get your website to top levels.
Here are some other keywords tool you may consider:
- Google keyword planner
- Moz’s keyword Explorer
When you find keywords you are looking for, make sure to use them in your title and in the body of your post, and in the end, this will help you get ranked easily on google, good luck.
Try to find keywords less than 100 QSR (Quoted Search Result): the number of competing websites ranked in Google for the exact keyword.
Make sure to use only ONE keyword when writing a post, not too many.
Make sure Your title has the keyword you are targetting. and try to implement the same keyword in each paragraph.
You will have more chances to be on the first page if you practice this method.
Thank you for reading this review. I hope that I have provided you with all the information you need to make a decision.
If you find this review helpful, please try to share it by clicking on the social media buttons.
You can still contact me if you have any questions.
Your friend :